The RB1 flies under the radar, and when used strategically, can lend limitless bucketsof spray to any lip that dares get in your way. Without giving up the warmth that Buell Wetsuits are knownfor, this suit doubles down on flexibility. With its masterfulblend of pliable "Ninja Neoprene" coupled with ergonomic, perfectly placed panels, the RB1 is your go-to wetsuit that keeps the crowd gasping as your spray extends to the heavens...
• Entry system: over the top, chest zip entry
• Special blend neoprene
• Ultra-span flex fabric lining interior and exterior
• Watertight, durable, and ultra-flexible seams
• Internal seams: triple glued with a water-based glue & blind stitched
• External seams: Fluid seam weld is a .8mm silicone-based urethane-sealed seam
• Embossed Supratex Tuff kneepads.
• S-seal waterway seals at wrists and ankles
• Internal seam tape at junctures
• Open all zippers and turn the wetsuit inside out
• Wash with wetsuit shampoo (or baby shampoo or baking soda)
• Avoid harsh detergents and chemicals
• Rinse thoroughly in cold water
• Leave to dry in a shaded area
• Hang the wetsuit from the waist (to keep its shape) or use a hanger especially designed for wetsuits
• Once the exposed side is dry, turn inside out again to dry other side
B! In The Know
Receive exclusive discounts, early access to products and sales, and notifications about upcoming promotions.