If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply return the product to the following address along with your receipt:
Buell Wetsuits & Surf
Attn: e-Store Returns
912 41st Ave
Santa Cruz, CA. 95062
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Your merchandise must be in its original and unworn condition, with tags still attached.
- Please pack your merchandise in the original packaging and ship using the carrier of your choice.
- Please include your order number, the reason for return, name, address and contact info, as this expedites the processing of your return. You are responsible for paying shipping charges to return products to us. For your protection, we advise that you use a traceable shipping method to send us your return.
- Your returned product will be inspected to ensure it is unused and in original condition.
- Once your return has been received and inspected, your refund will be processed and a credit to the original method of payment or store credit will be applied within 7 business days. During high traffic periods, it can take up to 14 business days to process your return.
If you need assistance, please call us at 831.245.0395 or email us at email@example.com.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts, or any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery will only be eligible for partial refund or may be deemed non-refundable.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 to 14 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 912 41st Ave. Santa Cruz, CA. 95062.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he/she will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
912 41st Ave, Santa Cruz California US 95062
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will not be included in your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If a Buell wetsuit is found to be defective under normal use and proper care, Buell Surf will repair or replace the product at our sole discretion. The decision to replace or repair a wetsuit is made by the Buell Surf warranty department after receipt of the defective product. Defective product should be returned clean and dry, postage prepaid, with a completed Warranty Repair Tag. The repair tag should include product description, description of defects, requested action, return address, cell phone number with area code, customer’s name and a copy of the purchase receipt sent to the address above. Suits without a copy of the purchase receipt will NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
Warranty Repair Tags can be obtained from Buell Wetsuits & Surf by contacting Customer Service at 831-245-0395 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WETSUIT WARRANTY POLICY*
- 3 year warranty on all stitching
- 12 month warranty on materials and construction
- 12 month warranty on Sizzle Seam liquid tape and Soft Seal taped seams
*Valid from date of purchase with proof of purchase
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials or workmanship.
- Use in commercial, rental, teaching or instructional programs or activities.
- Damage caused by extended or excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling or storage, or failure to follow instruction provided with this product.
- This product when classified as being 2nd hand or it is being sold as a 2nd (it is being sold as a product with existing defects).
- Normal wear and tear, including scratches and fading.
- Wetsuits repaired by other repair service.
All new Buell Surf Foamie surfboards are warranted to be free of manufacturing and materials defects for thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, subject to the full terms and conditions of the warranty below. All claims of any manufacturing or materials defect must be made within thirty (30) days directly to Buell Wetsuits & Surf or to the Surf Shop where the board was purchased, together with proof of purchase.
Contact email@example.com for any warranty claims