The DR2 is a Dane Reynolds, Ryan Buell collaboration. A no BS full suit, with minimal logos, premium neoprene, and a pull over internal water blocking barrier- different from our other back zips. This wetsuit also has internal taping to ensure warmth and flexibility.
Offered in 3/2mm and 4/3mm’s for your seasonal needs.
Preferred 3/2mm Temp- 55-64 degrees Fahrenheit
Preferred 4/3mm Temp- 54-47 degrees Fahrenheit
- Back Flood Gate! (The only backzip in our lineup with this feature.)
- Material: Ninja Neoprene with Ultraspan flex-fabric on the exterior
- Seams: Glued and blind stitched seams with internal tape
- Entry system: Back zip with a pull over internal water blocking barrier
- Lining: Soft Ultraspan flex-fabric material that is insanely warm & cozy
- Knee pads: Embossed Supratex Tuff kneepads
- No Key Pocket