Mens RB1 Rubberbones 3/2 Fullsuit - BLACK with WHITE BONES
Buell Surf mascot Rubber Bones Man comes from a galaxy far far away. He arrived by spaceship, with a flag and a new age surfboard. He is extremely flexible - able to stretch up to four times his height. He has an exoskeleton and neoprene-like rubber texture. Our R&D team was able to analyze and replicate his unique qualities. The result is an extremely flexible, rad looking wetsuit!
- Material: "Ninja Neoprene" with Ultraspan flex-fabric
- Seams: Glued and blind stitched seams with "Sizzle" seam seal on the outside
- Entry system: Over the top, chest zip entry, utilizing a cross-over pattern and snap-tight outer flap technology
- Key Pocket: easy to access and secure key pocket on the outside left calf
- Knee pads: Embossed Supratex Tuff kneepads
- Fun Factor: Rubber Bones’ skeletal features make the owner of a bones suit 50% more likely to have a fun session and laugh at things that make grumpy surfers mad…