While the “Rubber Bones” fullsuit hits function and fun right on the button, the new RB1 flies under the radar, and when used strategically, can lend limitless buckets of spray to any lip that dares get in your way. Without giving up the warmth that Buell Wetsuits are known for, this suit doubles down on flexibility. With its masterful blend of pliable "Ninja Neoprene" coupled with ergonomic, perfectly placed panels, the RB1 is your go-to wetsuit that keeps the crowd gasping as your spray extends to the heavens...
- Material: "Ninja Neoprene" with Ultraspan flex-fabric on the exterior
- Seams: Triple glued and blind stitched seams with power-lite "Sizzle" seam seal
- Entry system: Over the top, chest zip entry, utilizing a cross-over pattern and snap-tight outer flap "technology", making the entry a tight seal.
- Lining: Soft Ultraspan flex-fabric material that is insanely warm & cozy
- Key Pocket: easy to access and secure key pocket on the outside left calf
- Knee pads: Embossed Supratex Tuff kneepads.