Returns and Exchanges
How To Return a Product You Ordered
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply print out return the product to the following address with your receipt:
Buell Wetsuits & Surf
Attn: e-Store Returns
912 41st Ave
Santa Cruz, CA. 95062
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Your merchandise must be in its original and unworn condition, with tags still attached.
- If you have worn/used your merchandise and need a repair, please visit the Warranty and Repairs Page
- Please pack your merchandise in the original packaging and ship using the carrier of your choice.
- Please include your order number, the reason for return, name, address and contact info, as this expedites the processing of your return. You are responsible for paying shipping charges to return products to us. For your protection, we advise that you use a traceable shipping method to send us your return.
- Your returned product will be inspected to ensure it is unused and in original condition.
- Once your return has been received and inspected, your refund will be processed and a credit to the original method of payment or store credit will be applied within 7 business days. During high traffic periods, it can take up to 14 business days to process your return.
If you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged, or missing parts, or any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery will only be eligible for partial refund or may be deemed non-refundable.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 to 14 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 912 41st Ave. Santa Cruz, CA. 95062.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he/she will find out about your return.
Sending us your return product
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
912 41st Ave, Santa Cruz California US 95062
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will not be included in your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
If you have questions about your shipment, please email, firstname.lastname@example.org